Butternut Squash Soufflé Recipe
Makes 15 Servings
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 75 minutes
¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
28 oz. Butternut Squash, cooked
2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
4 Large Eggs
1 Cup 2% Milk
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 1/2 Tbsp. Baking Blend (erythritol-stevia)
1/2 tsp. Salt
Extra Powdered Cinnamon for sprinkling on top of the Soufflé
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Prepare Butternut Squash, peal and remove seeds, cut into cubes. (You will need about 2 pounds raw squash. Boil on stovetop until squash is tender (about 15-20 minutes). Drain well and set aside. When drained, mash butternut squash. You should have about 4 cups squash or 28 oz. of cooked squash when done. Alternatively you can use frozen squash that has been thawed.
- Then beat together flour, milk, eggs, oil, sugar, sweetener and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Then add squash. Again mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Spray glass or ceramic dish (9 x 13 inch glass) with nonstick canola spray
- Bake for 75 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon on top after about 45 minutes of baking. Continue baking to complete recommended cooking time
- Insert a skewer or knife before removing form oven to test if cooking is complete. If skewer comes out clean, remove from oven, and serve.
Call Us Today: 919-990-1130