Maple Pumpkin Spice Date Balls
1 ½ cups pitted dates
1 ¾ cups raw almonds, unsalted
¼ teaspoon of sea salt
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon maple extract
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons pumpkin spice seasoning
About ¼ cup finely chopped almonds for rolling date balls. (You can chop whole almonds in a blender or food processor)
- Add the dates to the food processor and process until they have broken up and formed a ball.
- Add the almonds, vanilla, maple extract, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, almond butter, and sea salt.
- Process until all parts are evenly blended and the mixture forms into a smooth ball again.
- Remove mixture from the food processor and roll into 40 small balls. (half the size of a golf ball)
- Roll each ball in the chopped almonds.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving.
Call Us Today: 919-990-1130